Over 900 Pages!

Talk about anything you want! Not related to the game of course.
Forum rules
Post about anything you want to post about in here. The rules for this forum are pretty lenient. Have fun with it and try to keep the mood good.
LPokeFan
Dark Link's Killer

Re: Over 900 Pages!

Post by LPokeFan » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:01 pm

the girl i've been talking to for a month just now barely mentioned she has a boyfriend, after i asked her to lunch
fml
Spoiler: show
at least now i don't have to date a really super religious mormon? i'd be afraid she'd have tried to stop me from playing m rated games, or watching r rated movies or some dumb shit

Azureila
Hero of Time

Post by Azureila » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:26 pm

We just use pots and boil water and the tea bags together. A kettle sounds nice, though.

Lucide
Hero of Time

Post by Lucide » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:37 am

You're seriously missing out if you dont have a kettle. They're useful for heating water for other uses as well, like instant noodles, and hot water bottles.
^^^ Lucide

Not Rellim
Banned Noob

Post by Not Rellim » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:42 pm

im gonna take ur tea and throw it in the ocean
fuck the redcoats

why would you ask a mormon out in the first place

snowy is going to drown in florida
rip
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lucide
Hero of Time

Post by Lucide » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:34 pm

Maybe dating a not Mormon would make her less Mormon? Lots of LDS find that they're only doing it because that's just what the group they roll with does.
^^^ Lucide

LPokeFan
Dark Link's Killer

Post by LPokeFan » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:20 pm

she's dating a converted mormon, who i knew in high school. at the risk of sounding dumb and rude, he's an asshole, so if they actually end up getting married i'll be shocked. and yeah, i know lots of lds just date other lds because that's what they're told. some lds are genuinely nice tho, so i don't see a problem with dating them, as long as they don't try to convert me. hell, my most recent dates have all been lds, and i daresay they've been better dates than the non lds i've dated.
Spoiler: show
also we're still going to lunch, but she's bringing everyone she carpools with, and possibly her boyfriend, and i'm really not looking forward to this at all but i can't find a way out of it without looking like a complete dick so i guess i'll just have to suffer. cautiously optimistic i might meet some really nice people, but if they're people that hang around her boyfriend, i'm not going to be too thrilled about it
also idk wtf ur all doing i have an electric kettle i was going to upload a pic of it but then i got sidetracked by that whole bomb the girl dropped on me so i had to rant about that instead

Ghirahim
Fabulous

Post by Ghirahim » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:29 am

this doesn't look like Hurricane Irma

Azureila
Hero of Time

Post by Azureila » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:08 pm

No, that isn't a hurricane at all...I don't appreciate being lied to.

Not Rellim
Banned Noob

Post by Not Rellim » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:19 am

what are you talking about

this is my favorite kind of hurricane
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lucide
Hero of Time

Post by Lucide » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:40 pm

Play lewd animu games live during a hurricane? That's ballsy.
^^^ Lucide