Initial Testing Bugs

Having a problem with the game? Post your concerns with bugs and glitches and everything else related here for help.
Harold
Sage of Wisdom

Re: Initial Testing Bugs

Post by Harold » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:30 pm

It all depends on what is captured in the frame when you go across. The previous map is saved and used until the sliding is done so the person can be seen if they go to the next map as well. Should I just not let it capture players on the previous map when sliding?

Azureila
Hero of Time

Post by Azureila » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:00 am

Harold wrote:It all depends on what is captured in the frame when you go across. The previous map is saved and used until the sliding is done so the person can be seen if they go to the next map as well. Should I just not let it capture players on the previous map when sliding?
No no I was just not sure how it was supposed to work. I'm sorry. D:

Harold
Sage of Wisdom

Post by Harold » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:23 am

Azureila wrote:
Harold wrote:It all depends on what is captured in the frame when you go across. The previous map is saved and used until the sliding is done so the person can be seen if they go to the next map as well. Should I just not let it capture players on the previous map when sliding?
Well it's not your fault. It does look weird and the only way I can fix it would be a bit complicated, so the player transition might look weird. Should I just make it not capture players on the previous map?

Token
Sage of Wisdom

Post by Token » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Ya, we can try that.

Azureila
Hero of Time

Post by Azureila » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Harold wrote:
Azureila wrote:
Well it's not your fault. It does look weird and the only way I can fix it would be a bit complicated, so the player transition might look weird. Should I just make it not capture players on the previous map?
Oh, haha, by the sound of it, I had thought you were offended or something. Yeah, maybe.

Harold
Sage of Wisdom

Post by Harold » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Azureila wrote:Oh, haha, by the sound of it, I had thought you were offended or something. Yeah, maybe.
Don't you ever talk to me like that again!! Haha just kidding. Didn't mean to sound mad.

Ghirahim
Fabulous

Post by Ghirahim » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:10 pm

ur mom has a bug

LMAO

Azureila
Hero of Time

Post by Azureila » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:03 pm

Ghirahim wrote:ur mom has a bug

LMAO