Slingshot

Talk about anything in-game related here. Includes story, items, dungeons, and so on.
Harold
Sage of Wisdom

Slingshot

Post by Harold » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:47 pm

Should I disable it in safe zones or just make fires ineffective in safe zones or make fires not appear in safe zones?

The end result will always be no damage from effects in safe zones. However, I also don't want people to spam fires around scaring people. It will be pointless to fire it in a safe zone anyway.

Also I'd like to note that in the future seeds will be a bit harder to obtain. :)

Raygoe
Meow?

Re: Slingshot

Post by Raygoe » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:04 pm

Just disable the slingshot in safezones I say.

Token
Sage of Wisdom

Post by Token » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:12 pm

Domingo wrote:Just disable the slingshot in safezones I say.
I agree. No firing.

Ghirahim
Fabulous

Post by Ghirahim » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:18 pm

Disable.

I have nothing else to say, but I didn't want to reply with just a one-word post.

Not Rellim
Banned Noob

Post by Not Rellim » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:43 pm

You should make it so that if you try to shoot one in a safe zone it sets you on fire instead. :^)

No but really, just disable the damn thing. Then you don't have to worry about any issues with any of the seeds.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Harold
Sage of Wisdom

Post by Harold » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:50 pm

I will probably just disable it. I'm thinking mobs will only be in non-safe maps anyways so you shouldn't need it unless it's a non-safe map. I'm not sure how we'll handle that though. We'll get to it in the future :)

I'm also going to have to handle bombs differently as well. However, bombs will need to be used in safe maps so we might just have to disable damage done to others on safe maps from explosions.

Token
Sage of Wisdom

Post by Token » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:57 pm

Ya thinking about it now, just disabling it isn't a good idea. Disabling PVP damage is better.

Harold
Sage of Wisdom

Post by Harold » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:59 pm

I just don't want people to be scared of fires if people are spamming them but the spamming will stop when seeds aren't given out like free candy.

Not Rellim
Banned Noob

Post by Not Rellim » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:12 pm

I'm just going to spend every moment of my time playing alternating between hoarding seeds and spamming them in safe zones then.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh